7 Injured After Truck Slams Into Assisted-Living Facility
REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Seven people are recovering after a truck slams into an assisted-living facility.
A pickup truck plowed into an assisted-living facility in the 600 block of Main Street in Reisterstown.
According to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun, two people had serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The driver was also taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the crash ruptured a gas line in the building.
The building has been deemed unstable.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner