REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Seven people are recovering after a truck slams into an assisted-living facility.
A pickup truck plowed into an assisted-living facility in the 600 block of Main Street in Reisterstown.
According to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun, two people had serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The driver was also taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the crash ruptured a gas line in the building.
The building has been deemed unstable.
Other Local News:
- Mayor: Mosby Bowed to Political Pressure, Charged Freddie Gray Officers Too Fast
- Congress Overrides Obama’s Veto of Sept. 11 Bill
- Man Charged with Hit and Run After Crash Involving Ambulance
- Baltimore Police Make Arrest In Shooting During Dirt Bike Sale
- FIRST WARNING WX: Heavy Rain Expected Across Maryland Through Friday