REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Seven people are recovering after a truck slams into an assisted-living facility.
A pickup truck plowed into an assisted-living facility in the 600 block of Main Street in Reisterstown.
According to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun, two people had serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The driver was also taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the crash ruptured a gas line in the building.
The building has been deemed unstable.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mural Ushers In New Radiosurgery System At Sinai Hospital
- Morgan State Grad Re-Imagines Controversial H&M Ad In Viral Artwork
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories Expand To Include Most Of Md.
- Crews Battling West Baltimore Fire On South Morley Street
- ‘They Didn’t Have A Care In The World’; Video Shows Suspects Open Fire After Coming Face-To-Face With Officers