REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Seven people are recovering after a truck slams into an assisted-living facility.
A pickup truck plowed into an assisted-living facility in the 600 block of Main Street in Reisterstown.
According to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun, two people had serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The driver was also taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the crash ruptured a gas line in the building.
The building has been deemed unstable.
Other Local News:
- Arguments In Adnan Syed Appeal To Be Heard June 1
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Firefighters Still At Massive Fire Scene in College Park
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery