7 Injured After Truck Slams Into Assisted-Living Facility
REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Seven people are recovering after a truck slams into an assisted-living facility.
A pickup truck plowed into an assisted-living facility in the 600 block of Main Street in Reisterstown.
According to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun, two people had serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The driver was also taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the crash ruptured a gas line in the building.
The building has been deemed unstable.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades