REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Seven people are recovering after a truck slams into an assisted-living facility.
A pickup truck plowed into an assisted-living facility in the 600 block of Main Street in Reisterstown.
According to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun, two people had serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The driver was also taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the crash ruptured a gas line in the building.
The building has been deemed unstable.
Other Local News:
- Vandals Knock Over 24 Headstones At Maryland Cemetery
- Stairwell Collapses At Towson University’s Union Parking Garage
- Officer Fires Shot At Robbery Suspects After Citizen Alerts Police To Crime
- Man Said To Be Riding On Friend’s Car Dies From Injuries
- Police Investigating After Man Found Dead Near Leon Day Park