BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A break in the AC bill is coming. The polar vortex that hurt us repeatedly over the winter is coming back—and this time, it’s good news.
Sunday and Monday, our temperatures will be in the upper 80s or low 90s, but then a change is coming.
These nicer temperatures will hit on Wednesday.
“For us, it’s going to mean slightly cooler temperatures, less humidity and a break from the dog days of summer,” said Meteorologist Tim Williams.
It looks like those temperatures will stay for a few days. We’re going from upper 80s to low 80s and less humidity. On Friday, we may even be in the upper 70s for a high.
By the start of the following week, the heat will be back, so enjoy it while you can.
Other Local News:
- House Fire Leaves One In Critical Condition
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Route 40 In Elkton
- Some Residents ‘Afraid’ After String Of Property Damage In South Baltimore
- Shooting At NSA Triggered By Unlicensed Teen Driver Making Wrong Turn And Panicking, Passenger Says
- Hundreds Without Heat, Hot Water After Gas Outage In Pr. George’s Co.