BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A break in the AC bill is coming. The polar vortex that hurt us repeatedly over the winter is coming back—and this time, it’s good news.
Sunday and Monday, our temperatures will be in the upper 80s or low 90s, but then a change is coming.
These nicer temperatures will hit on Wednesday.
“For us, it’s going to mean slightly cooler temperatures, less humidity and a break from the dog days of summer,” said Meteorologist Tim Williams.
It looks like those temperatures will stay for a few days. We’re going from upper 80s to low 80s and less humidity. On Friday, we may even be in the upper 70s for a high.
By the start of the following week, the heat will be back, so enjoy it while you can.
Other Local News:
- Millions Expected In Damages For College Park Building Destroyed By Fire
- Police ID Teen Carjacking Suspect With Long Criminal Record
- US Coast Guard: 1 Dead, 3 Injured After Cargo Ship Explosion, Baltimore Last Port
- Baltimore Police Working To Retain Officers Despite High Crime & Overtime Issues
- Police Arrest Drone Operator For Interfering During College Park Fire