BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A break in the AC bill is coming. The polar vortex that hurt us repeatedly over the winter is coming back—and this time, it’s good news.
Sunday and Monday, our temperatures will be in the upper 80s or low 90s, but then a change is coming.
These nicer temperatures will hit on Wednesday.
“For us, it’s going to mean slightly cooler temperatures, less humidity and a break from the dog days of summer,” said Meteorologist Tim Williams.
It looks like those temperatures will stay for a few days. We’re going from upper 80s to low 80s and less humidity. On Friday, we may even be in the upper 70s for a high.
By the start of the following week, the heat will be back, so enjoy it while you can.
Other Local News:
- Appeals Court Grants New Sentencing Hearings For DC Sniper
- High Court: Online Shoppers Can Be Forced To Pay Sales Tax
- Police Investigating Reported Bomb Threat At Baltimore Co. Building
- Baltimore Police Investigating After Teens Injured In Separate Shootings
- Maryland OKs $375K In Seafood Marketing Amid Labor Crisis