BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An accident on Southbound 95 at the Fort McHenry Toll Plaza is causing big problems.
Captain Jeff Long has more.
A pickup truck and a tractor trailer collided in an EZ-Pass lane. It appears that the truck was already in the lane when the tractor trailer was trying to get over.
A car was also involved.
The tractor trailer’s fuel tank ruptured and cleaning up the diesel fuel is a long process.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Officials Investigating Bus Fire On I-95 S, Traffic Affected
- Over 1,000 Displaced From 2-Alarm Electrical Fire In Bethesda Apt. Complex
- 15-Year-Old Boy In Critical Condition After Being Shot In Elkridge
- Services For Edgewood Shooting Victim Announced
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero