BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An accident on Southbound 95 at the Fort McHenry Toll Plaza is causing big problems.
Captain Jeff Long has more.
A pickup truck and a tractor trailer collided in an EZ-Pass lane. It appears that the truck was already in the lane when the tractor trailer was trying to get over.
A car was also involved.
The tractor trailer’s fuel tank ruptured and cleaning up the diesel fuel is a long process.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting