BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An accident on Southbound 95 at the Fort McHenry Toll Plaza is causing big problems.
Captain Jeff Long has more.
A pickup truck and a tractor trailer collided in an EZ-Pass lane. It appears that the truck was already in the lane when the tractor trailer was trying to get over.
A car was also involved.
The tractor trailer’s fuel tank ruptured and cleaning up the diesel fuel is a long process.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Bel Air Court House Evacuated Due To Bomb Threat
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal
- Legg-Mason Building’s Nesting Peregrine Falcons Have 1st Egg Of Season
- What’s An NCAA Tournament Upset Worth? Units = Big Bucks