BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An accident on Southbound 95 at the Fort McHenry Toll Plaza is causing big problems.
Captain Jeff Long has more.
A pickup truck and a tractor trailer collided in an EZ-Pass lane. It appears that the truck was already in the lane when the tractor trailer was trying to get over.
A car was also involved.
The tractor trailer’s fuel tank ruptured and cleaning up the diesel fuel is a long process.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Youngest Of Suspects In Arnesha Bowers’ Murder, Found Guilty Of Robbery, No Other Charges
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status
- Truck Driver Charged For Stealing Over $19K Worth Of Shoes
- Student Arrested For Alleged School Shooting Plot