BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An accident on Southbound 95 at the Fort McHenry Toll Plaza is causing big problems.
Captain Jeff Long has more.
A pickup truck and a tractor trailer collided in an EZ-Pass lane. It appears that the truck was already in the lane when the tractor trailer was trying to get over.
A car was also involved.
The tractor trailer’s fuel tank ruptured and cleaning up the diesel fuel is a long process.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car Shoots Man With Gun
- Montgomery County Police Wear Special Badge To Honor Fallen Officers
- Marylanders Aiding Ecuador After More Than 600 Are Killed In Earthquakes
- Injured Bald Eagle Found In Charles County