She’s 5 feet tall and only 100 lbs. but don’t be fooled, “Mighty Kacy” is one tough competitor. The former Towson University gymnast (2009-2012) and New Jersey native is setting the bar on the television series obstacle course challenge, “American Ninja Warrior” on NBC.
As a Tiger, Kacy was named NCAA Southeast Regional Gymnast of the Year and the ECAC Gymnast of the Year while being part of the school’s 2009 and 2010 ECAC championship teams.
Kacy recently became the first woman competitor ever to scale the obstacle called the “Warped Wall” where athletes must get a running start to scale the 17-foot-high curved wall. That’s over 3 times taller than Kacy!
She didn’t stop there. Check out the video to see Kacy conquer the course and become the 1st woman ever to qualify for the ultimate challenge, Mount Midoriyama:
Latest Sports Stories:
- Kim’s Homer Leads Orioles Past Diamondbacks, 2-1
- Tucker’s Field Goal Lifts Ravens To 19-17 Win Over Jags
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Breaks Consecutive Pass Completion Franchise Record
- Joe Flacco Breaks Ravens Franchise Record With 21 Straight Completions
- MLB Mourns Marlins Jose Fernandez Who Died In Boating Accident