After Days Of Storms, Marylanders Look Forward To Cooler Temps
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Maryland has dealt with round after round of severe weather over the past few days, but relief is here.
Those systems are being followed by a midweek cooldown. A temperature change is heading our way Wednesday. Highs forecast around 80 degrees, which is 8 degrees below average for this time of year.
“Don’t over think this. It is getting nice. It will stay nice. And that’s nice,” said Marty Bass.
“It is rather unusual to have a big dip in the jet stream in the middle of July that brings substantially cooler than average temperatures,” said Bob Turk. “Let’s enjoy it while we can.”
The cooler temperatures are expected to stick around through the weekend.
This is typically the hottest time of the year, but for the next few days, our temperatures will be in the low 80s and the humidity will be lower, as well.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- 2 Women Break Silence About Secret Rams Head Bathroom Recordings
- Boy Who Lost Hands To Infection Gets Double Hand Transplant
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases