Baltimore County Police Charged Suspect In Essex Shooting
ESSEX (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have charged a suspect in connection with a shooting in Essex that left a man injured on Monday night.
Police were called to Middleborough Road and Hartland Road for a reported shooting.
The victim was later located at Middleborough Road and Route 702. The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
Police say the shooting took place at Strawflower Road and Sandystone Road, which was a short distance from where the victim was found.
Dorwick Anthony Mallory, 20, of the 1400-block of Browning Court is charged with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
The investigation has indicated that Mallory and the victim were acquaintances but the exact motive for the shooting remains unknown.
Mallory is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Blaze In Lake Shores
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- More Fans, More Fun At This Year’s Ravens Training Camp
- Cancer, Hair Loss Haven’t Affected Gov. Hogan’s Positive Outlook