Baltimore County Police Charged Suspect In Essex Shooting
ESSEX (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have charged a suspect in connection with a shooting in Essex that left a man injured on Monday night.
Police were called to Middleborough Road and Hartland Road for a reported shooting.
The victim was later located at Middleborough Road and Route 702. The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
Police say the shooting took place at Strawflower Road and Sandystone Road, which was a short distance from where the victim was found.
Dorwick Anthony Mallory, 20, of the 1400-block of Browning Court is charged with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
The investigation has indicated that Mallory and the victim were acquaintances but the exact motive for the shooting remains unknown.
Mallory is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades
- Hail To The Chief? O’Malley To Announce If He’s Running For President
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Barricading Himself Inside Ex-Girlfriend’s Home
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- More Help For Businesses Affected By Baltimore Riots