Baltimore County Police Charged Suspect In Essex Shooting
Get Breaking News First
ESSEX (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have charged a suspect in connection with a shooting in Essex that left a man injured on Monday night.
Police were called to Middleborough Road and Hartland Road for a reported shooting.
The victim was later located at Middleborough Road and Route 702. The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
Police say the shooting took place at Strawflower Road and Sandystone Road, which was a short distance from where the victim was found.
Dorwick Anthony Mallory, 20, of the 1400-block of Browning Court is charged with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
The investigation has indicated that Mallory and the victim were acquaintances but the exact motive for the shooting remains unknown.
Mallory is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Cruise Industry Under Fire As Lawmakers Debate Stronger Regulations
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- State Police Warn Of New Phone Scam Demanding Money
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community