Baltimore Police Investigate Shooting In Catonsville
Get Breaking News First
CATONSVILLE (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting in Catonsville.
Officers were called to the 21229- block of Shipley Avenue around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday. There they found an adult male suffering from at least one gunshot wound. The victim was taken to a hospital, where his current condition is unknown.
The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim was walking in the unit block of Shipley Avenue when he was approached and shot by the suspect.
Detectives will be working to determine if this was a targeted crime.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Man Last Seen Falling Into Waters At Pretty Boy Dam
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’
- Virginia Community Reflects After Tornado Kills 2