Baltimore Police Investigate Shooting In Catonsville
CATONSVILLE (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting in Catonsville.
Officers were called to the 21229- block of Shipley Avenue around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday. There they found an adult male suffering from at least one gunshot wound. The victim was taken to a hospital, where his current condition is unknown.
The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim was walking in the unit block of Shipley Avenue when he was approached and shot by the suspect.
Detectives will be working to determine if this was a targeted crime.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?