Electrical Malfunction Causes Fire At Harford Industrial Minerals
JOPPA, Md. (WJZ)— Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company was called to an electrical hazard at Harford Industrial Minerals.
Around 10 a.m. Wednesday, firefighters arrived at 40 Fort Hoyle Road where they found smoke coming from a control room three stories high.
Firefighters determined that the blaze was electrically fueled, so personnel were evacuated and Baltimore Gas Electric was called.
The fire was extinguished once BGE de-energized power to the structure.
Authorities say the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.
No injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Lawsuit Alleges Housing Employees Requested Sexual Favors For Repairs At Gilmor Homes
- Police Searching For Carjacking Suspects In Howard Co.
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Blue Sky And Red Ice At Pluto, NASA Spacecraft Discovers