Montgomery County Police Arrest 3 Juveniles For Strongarm Robbery
Get Breaking News First
MONTGOMERY (WJZ)— Montgomery County Police arrested juvenile suspects for strongarm robbery.
Shortly after midnight on July 4th, three juvenile suspects approached the victim in front of Wheaton High School and asked to see his phone.
Police say the victim walked away from the scene, but the three suspects continued to punch him and take his cell phone and wallet from his pockets.
Police say the victim was only able to identify one of the suspects. That suspect was later located and arrested at his residence on July 10.
The suspect confessed to punching and victim and told the police who the other two suspects were and that they stole the victim’s property.
One of the other suspects was also located and arrested at his residence on July 10 and the last suspect was arrested at his residence on July 11.
Two suspects stated that the victim’s property was thrown down a nearby sewer drain.
No property was recovered.
One suspect was detained and sent to the Noyes Children’s Center, while the other two suspects were released to their parents.
Other Local News:
- Pro- And Anti-Israel Rallies Held In Baltimore Wednesday
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- City Students Compete In Robotics Competition
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’