Supervisor At Vulnerable Adults Facility Charged With Sexual Abuse Of Man With Autism
MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)— A supervisor at an Anne Arundel County facility for vulnerable adults is accused of sexual abuse.
Gregory Chambers, 50, works at Opportunity Builders in Millersville.
Police say a 21-year-old man with autism says Chambers sexually abused him while he was using the bathroom sometime between May 15 and June 15, 2014.
Detectives from the Child and Vulnerable Adult Abuse Unit responded and interviewed the victim regarding the allegations.
During the course of the investigation, Chambers arrived at work. Through interviews, it was learned that he sexually touched the victim.
Chambers, who was a supervisor and work coach at the facility, was arrested Monday afternoon and transported to Western District Police Station.
The Glen Burnie resident is now charged with vulnerable adult abuse, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information regarding this case or others is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- Massive Ferguson Decision Protest At Morgan State Shuts Down Cold Spring Lane
- 2 Arrested In Armed Robbery Of Churchville Royal Farms
- ‘Santa’s Theme Park’ Set For Kennedy Krieger’s Festival Of Trees Fundraiser
- Eastern Shore Man Killed In Home Invasion
- Baltimore Man Arrested In Blunt-Force Death Of His 4-Month-Old Son