MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)— A supervisor at an Anne Arundel County facility for vulnerable adults is accused of sexual abuse.
Gregory Chambers, 50, works at Opportunity Builders in Millersville.
Police say a 21-year-old man with autism says Chambers sexually abused him while he was using the bathroom sometime between May 15 and June 15, 2014.
Detectives from the Child and Vulnerable Adult Abuse Unit responded and interviewed the victim regarding the allegations.
During the course of the investigation, Chambers arrived at work. Through interviews, it was learned that he sexually touched the victim.
Chambers, who was a supervisor and work coach at the facility, was arrested Monday afternoon and transported to Western District Police Station.
The Glen Burnie resident is now charged with vulnerable adult abuse, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information regarding this case or others is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- As Prince Awaits Extradition To Md., One Victim’s Funeral To Be Held Tonight
- Police: Remains Found In Anne Arundel County Belong To Woman
- Baltimore Man Charged In 4.5-Year-Old Murder Of UMD Eastern Shore Student
- Police Searching For Suspect Who Stabbed Man; Parties Allegedly Agreed To Fight
- First Flu Cases Reported In Md. Are In Baltimore-Metro Area