MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)— A supervisor at an Anne Arundel County facility for vulnerable adults is accused of sexual abuse.
Gregory Chambers, 50, works at Opportunity Builders in Millersville.
Police say a 21-year-old man with autism says Chambers sexually abused him while he was using the bathroom sometime between May 15 and June 15, 2014.
Detectives from the Child and Vulnerable Adult Abuse Unit responded and interviewed the victim regarding the allegations.
During the course of the investigation, Chambers arrived at work. Through interviews, it was learned that he sexually touched the victim.
Chambers, who was a supervisor and work coach at the facility, was arrested Monday afternoon and transported to Western District Police Station.
The Glen Burnie resident is now charged with vulnerable adult abuse, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information regarding this case or others is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- State Comptroller Encourages Residents To Shop Local This Holiday Season
- Federally, Locally Funded North Avenue Revitalization Project Complete 10 Plus Years Later
- Baltimore Power Plant, Incinerator Linked To Health Problems For Nearby Residents
- Horse Deaths In California Fires Have Md. Racing Community Talking About Safety
- Construction Worker Dies After Scaffold Collapses At Future Site Of Maryland Elementary School