Supervisor At Vulnerable Adults Facility Charged With Sexual Abuse Of Man With Autism
Get Breaking News First
MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)— A supervisor at an Anne Arundel County facility for vulnerable adults is accused of sexual abuse.
Gregory Chambers, 50, works at Opportunity Builders in Millersville.
Police say a 21-year-old man with autism says Chambers sexually abused him while he was using the bathroom sometime between May 15 and June 15, 2014.
Detectives from the Child and Vulnerable Adult Abuse Unit responded and interviewed the victim regarding the allegations.
During the course of the investigation, Chambers arrived at work. Through interviews, it was learned that he sexually touched the victim.
Chambers, who was a supervisor and work coach at the facility, was arrested Monday afternoon and transported to Western District Police Station.
The Glen Burnie resident is now charged with vulnerable adult abuse, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information regarding this case or others is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Man Convicted Of Bigamy
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year
- WJZ-TV’s Ron Matz Inducted Into City College Hall Of Fame
- MDTA Officer Convicted In Off-Duty Gun Assault Involving 3
- Dallas Nurse Nina Pham Speaks After She’s Released From NIH, Declared Ebola-Free