Baltimore Police Charge Man With Murder For Filmed Shooting Death
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore City Police arrested and charged a man with murder for a shooting death that was caught on film.
Police say 30-year-old Mark-Anthony Sandang Ramiro shot and killed 28-year-old Darnell Mitchell on Wednesday afternoon at 2208 Cedley Street.
The incident was filmed.
Mitchell, who was wearing a ballistic vest, was shot one time above the vest. He managed to walk to an area hospital, where despite medical efforts he was pronounced dead at 4:07 p.m.
Ramiro is charged with murder and handgun violations. He is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges