Baltimore Police Charge Man With Murder For Filmed Shooting Death
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore City Police arrested and charged a man with murder for a shooting death that was caught on film.
Police say 30-year-old Mark-Anthony Sandang Ramiro shot and killed 28-year-old Darnell Mitchell on Wednesday afternoon at 2208 Cedley Street.
The incident was filmed.
Mitchell, who was wearing a ballistic vest, was shot one time above the vest. He managed to walk to an area hospital, where despite medical efforts he was pronounced dead at 4:07 p.m.
Ramiro is charged with murder and handgun violations. He is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year