BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore City Police arrested and charged a man with murder for a shooting death that was caught on film.
Police say 30-year-old Mark-Anthony Sandang Ramiro shot and killed 28-year-old Darnell Mitchell on Wednesday afternoon at 2208 Cedley Street.
The incident was filmed.
Mitchell, who was wearing a ballistic vest, was shot one time above the vest. He managed to walk to an area hospital, where despite medical efforts he was pronounced dead at 4:07 p.m.
Ramiro is charged with murder and handgun violations. He is being held at the Baltimore City Central Booking and Intake Facility.
Other Local News:
- Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Cop Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Slain Baltimore Co. Officer Remembered For Saving Local Family’s Christmas
- Scientists Collect Female Mussels To Restore Population, Keep Waterways Clean
- $4 Safety Whistle Saves The Life Of Stranded Md. Kayaker
- D.C. Teacher Inspires Students With Field Trip To His Graduation In Baltimore