BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are reopened after a bus caught fire twice Thursday evening.
Fire crews successfully extinguished the blaze. The MDTA believes 30 passengers were on board. All got off safe and were transferred to another waiting bus close by.
Traffic was temporarily detoured to Keith Avenue. No word yet on any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Port of Baltimore 1 of 3 On East Coast That Can Handle New ‘Mega Ships’
- Pat Summitt’s Death After Battle With Dementia Hits Close To Home
- Black Lives Matter Activist, Former Mayoral Candidate DeRay Mckesson Named To Baltimore City Schools Cabinet
- Under Armour Opens ‘Lighthouse’ Innovation Center In Baltimore
- 3 Injured In South Baltimore Shooting