BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are reopened after a bus caught fire twice Thursday evening.
Fire crews successfully extinguished the blaze. The MDTA believes 30 passengers were on board. All got off safe and were transferred to another waiting bus close by.
Traffic was temporarily detoured to Keith Avenue. No word yet on any injuries.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall
- Coca Cola Debuts Limited-Edition Patriotic Cans