BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Northbound lanes on Interstate 95 at O’Donnell Street are reopened after a bus caught fire twice Thursday evening.
Fire crews successfully extinguished the blaze. The MDTA believes 30 passengers were on board. All got off safe and were transferred to another waiting bus close by.
Traffic was temporarily detoured to Keith Avenue. No word yet on any injuries.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis