Wally Williams Remembers His First Ravens Training Camp As The Most Grueling Of His Career
Sports Fan Insider
Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ken and Obafemi to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season and memories of his first training camp with the Ravens under Coach Ted Marchibroda.
Wally started by saying “I still feel it…you get a jittery feeling and wake up at all times of the night” concerning training camps starting and players reporting. Despite being away from the game for 12 years Wally believes “it’s something that will never leave me” when referring to having the football excitement this time of year. When asked what his worst training camp was Wally said “the first training camp in Baltimore…he (Ted Marchibroda) had no mercy, we had to go both ways in practice.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Rob Long: Ravens/Steelers Week
- Craig Wolfley Thinks The Steelers Have Finally Discovered Who They Really Are This Year
- Mike Preston Says Suggs And Dumervil Are The Key To A Ravens Win Sunday Night In Pittsburgh
- Former Governor Bob Ehrlich Talks All Maryland Sports
- Ravens Linebacker Daryl Smith Prefers To Fly Under The Radar