Wally Williams is a former NFL Player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ken and Obafemi to talk about the upcoming NFL training camp season and memories of his first training camp with the Ravens under Coach Ted Marchibroda.
Wally started by saying “I still feel it…you get a jittery feeling and wake up at all times of the night” concerning training camps starting and players reporting. Despite being away from the game for 12 years Wally believes “it’s something that will never leave me” when referring to having the football excitement this time of year. When asked what his worst training camp was Wally said “the first training camp in Baltimore…he (Ted Marchibroda) had no mercy, we had to go both ways in practice.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jaguars’ Jalen Ramsey, Ravens’ Steve Smith Trade Jabs
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens 19-17 Road Win Over The Jaguars
- Tucker’s Field Goal Lifts Ravens To 19-17 Win Over Jags
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Breaks Consecutive Pass Completion Franchise Record
- Joe Flacco Breaks Ravens Franchise Record With 21 Straight Completions