BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the May death, of London Clayborne a homicide. On May shortly after 7:00 pm a patrol officer was flagged down by a woman who was reporting that she needed assistance regarding her 2-year-old daughter.
It was initially reported that London had suffered an injury while playing at a playground. After appearing to be ill she was transported to an area hospital when the her mother, flagged down an officer in the 2000-block of Denham Circle in South Baltimore.
Despite medical efforts London was pronounced dead at 7:35 p.m. Homicide Detectives responded to the location and assumed the investigation on May 5 was a questionable death.
On Thursday, the death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma.
Other Local News:
- Federal Judge In MD To Rule Later On Latest Trump Travel Ban
- Maryland AG Among 15 Opposing Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Baltimore Breaks Up, Removes ‘Fatberg’ That Contributed To Million-Gallon Sewage Spill
- One Person Critically Injured In Baltimore County Apartment Fire
- MD 140 Near Baltimore, Carroll County Line Closed After Crash