BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the May death, of London Clayborne a homicide. On May shortly after 7:00 pm a patrol officer was flagged down by a woman who was reporting that she needed assistance regarding her 2-year-old daughter.
It was initially reported that London had suffered an injury while playing at a playground. After appearing to be ill she was transported to an area hospital when the her mother, flagged down an officer in the 2000-block of Denham Circle in South Baltimore.
Despite medical efforts London was pronounced dead at 7:35 p.m. Homicide Detectives responded to the location and assumed the investigation on May 5 was a questionable death.
On Thursday, the death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma.
Other Local News:
- Police: Woman Shot In Head Before Car Is Stolen In Highlandtown
- Baltimore City Council Votes To Sync Traffic Lights In Response To Fines For Blocking Intersections
- Police Searching For Royal Farms Armed Robbery Suspect
- Naval Academy Head Says Court Martial Possible In Drug Case
- Restaurants Change Menus Over E. Coli Fears Connected To Romaine Lettuce