Death Of A 2-Year-Old In May Ruled A Homicide
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the May death, of London Clayborne a homicide. On May shortly after 7:00 pm a patrol officer was flagged down by a woman who was reporting that she needed assistance regarding her 2-year-old daughter.
It was initially reported that London had suffered an injury while playing at a playground. After appearing to be ill she was transported to an area hospital when the her mother, flagged down an officer in the 2000-block of Denham Circle in South Baltimore.
Despite medical efforts London was pronounced dead at 7:35 p.m. Homicide Detectives responded to the location and assumed the investigation on May 5 was a questionable death.
On Thursday, the death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Expected To Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Gas Leak Under Investigation At Dumbarton Middle School
- 1 Killed After Car Flips Upside Down In East Baltimore