Death Of A 2-Year-Old In May Ruled A Homicide
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police have ruled the May death, of London Clayborne a homicide. On May shortly after 7:00 pm a patrol officer was flagged down by a woman who was reporting that she needed assistance regarding her 2-year-old daughter.
It was initially reported that London had suffered an injury while playing at a playground. After appearing to be ill she was transported to an area hospital when the her mother, flagged down an officer in the 2000-block of Denham Circle in South Baltimore.
Despite medical efforts London was pronounced dead at 7:35 p.m. Homicide Detectives responded to the location and assumed the investigation on May 5 was a questionable death.
On Thursday, the death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- 2 Women Break Silence About Secret Rams Head Bathroom Recordings
- Boy Who Lost Hands To Infection Gets Double Hand Transplant
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases