Detectives Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Northeast Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- Coastal Storm May Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Funeral Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Triple Stabbing
- Loved Ones Desperate For Answers As Search For Missing Toddlers Continues
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day
- Pier At HarborView Collapses, Suspends Weekend Water Taxi Service