Detectives Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Northeast Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Blaze In Lake Shores
- Conflict Of Interest In Freddie Gray Case?
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- More Fans, More Fun At This Year’s Ravens Training Camp