BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- Two Dead In Northeast Baltimore Fire
- Elderly Woman Killed In Northeast Baltimore Hit And Run, Police Seeking Driver
- Md. Lawmakers Update Policy On Sexual Harassment
- Baltimore Mayor Reverses Plan To End Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parade
- Gov. Hogan Urges Congress to Restore Children’s Health Insurance Program