Detectives Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Northeast Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control