BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- FBI Warns Of Increase In Sexual Assaults Aboard Aircraft
- Baltimore Mayor, Police Announce Plan To Combat Summer Crime
- Video Shows Man Braving The Waters In Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Police: 4-Year-Old Kidnapped While Playing Outside Home; Suspect In Custody
- Supreme Court Rules Against Maryland GOP Over Congressional District