BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation