BALTIMORE (WJZ)– One man is confirmed dead after being stabbed in Northeast Baltimore.
Police say an adult male was stabbed several times in the chest in the 1300 block of East Lafayette Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead on the scene. Homicide detectives are currently investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call city police.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel To Screen Inmates For Immigration Violations
- Veolia: 90 Percent Of Eutaw Street Cleaned After Steam Pipe Explosion
- Big Insurer To Leave Maryland’s Health Exchange
- Lawyer Jim Shea Says He’s Running For Governor
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies