Baltimore FBI In Search For Wells Fargo Bank Robbery Suspects
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force wants the public’s help identifying three men who they believe may be involved in a bank robbery and an attempted bank robbery in Baltimore.
Police say both robberies occurred at the Wells Fargo Bank at 4820 Eastern Avenue; the first was on July 8, and the second attempted robbery was on July 14.
Witnesses described the suspects as black men, in their late 20’s. One robber is about 6 feet tall, the other about 5’7″. Both of the men in the July 8 robbery were wearing long, capri style shorts.
One man is believed to be involved in both robberies.
Police say the robbers handed tellers notes demanding money.
No one was injured in either robbery.
If you know anything about the robbers or the robberies, you are asked to call the Baltimore Division of the FBI at 410-265-8080. You could receive a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 9 Shot Overnight In Baltimore
- Man Arrested After Striking Patron In Face With Beer Bottle
- Vigil Held For McKenzie Elliot On One Year Anniversary Of Fatal Shooting
- Baltimore Prosecutor Won’t Cooperate With Homicide Panel
- ‘300 Men March’ Brings Peace To Baltimore’s Violent Streets