BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force wants the public’s help identifying three men who they believe may be involved in a bank robbery and an attempted bank robbery in Baltimore.
Police say both robberies occurred at the Wells Fargo Bank at 4820 Eastern Avenue; the first was on July 8, and the second attempted robbery was on July 14.
Witnesses described the suspects as black men, in their late 20’s. One robber is about 6 feet tall, the other about 5’7″. Both of the men in the July 8 robbery were wearing long, capri style shorts.
One man is believed to be involved in both robberies.
Police say the robbers handed tellers notes demanding money.
No one was injured in either robbery.
If you know anything about the robbers or the robberies, you are asked to call the Baltimore Division of the FBI at 410-265-8080. You could receive a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Other Local News:
- Maryland High Schools Named Best In US 3rd Year In A Row
- Millions Expected In Damages For College Park Building Destroyed By Fire
- Police ID Teen Carjacking Suspect With Long Criminal Record
- US Coast Guard: 1 Dead, 3 Injured After Cargo Ship Explosion, Baltimore Last Port
- Baltimore Police Working To Retain Officers Despite High Crime & Overtime Issues