BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force wants the public’s help identifying three men who they believe may be involved in a bank robbery and an attempted bank robbery in Baltimore.
Police say both robberies occurred at the Wells Fargo Bank at 4820 Eastern Avenue; the first was on July 8, and the second attempted robbery was on July 14.
Witnesses described the suspects as black men, in their late 20’s. One robber is about 6 feet tall, the other about 5’7″. Both of the men in the July 8 robbery were wearing long, capri style shorts.
One man is believed to be involved in both robberies.
Police say the robbers handed tellers notes demanding money.
No one was injured in either robbery.
If you know anything about the robbers or the robberies, you are asked to call the Baltimore Division of the FBI at 410-265-8080. You could receive a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Live Casino Sues MGM Over High-Roller Lists
- Heat Index Could Make It Feel Like 109 Degrees in Md. Today
- Maryland Faces Possible Lack of Female Lawmakers in Congress
- Fire Destroys Barn In Lothian
- Off-Duty Deputy Involved in Shooting in Maryland