HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Police: Abingdon Man Charged For Pointing Gun At Vehicle In ‘Road Rage Incident’
- Several Transported To Hospitals After Limo Crash In Havre de Grace
- Baltimore Police: Public Enemy No. 1 Arrested After Tip
- City Officials Detail Safety Problems After ‘Bell Foundry’ Condemned
- Fatal Fire Claims Lives Of 2 Young Brothers In East Baltimore