HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Police Release Photos Of Items Worn By Homicide Victim Found In Montgomery Co. Park
- Maryland To Remove Border National Guard Due To Trump Policy
- Weather Blog: Summer Storms
- Maryland County Settles Lawsuit With Transgender Teen
- Dunkin’ Donuts Removes Sign Asking Customers To Report When Employees Shout In Foreign Languages