HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse