HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Lawmakers OK Panel To Monitor Health Care Changes
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Teen Arrested After Pregnant Woman’s SUV Carjacked On Her Way Home From Work
- Man Accused Of Shooting ‘Sick’ Dog Arrested For Animal Cruelty
- Police: Man Dies After Fight Outside Sports Bar