HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Md. Court: New Trial Can Move Forward in Phylicia Barnes’s Death
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Ex-School Aide Indicted On 270 Counts In Sex Abuse Case
- Man Seriously Injured After Tree Falls Onto Passenger Bus in AACo.
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Speed On The Beltway’s Inner Loop