Man Accused Of Killing Prominent Blogger Gets 30 Years In Prison
HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Have Only Cleared About A Third Of The City’s Murders
- Vacant-To-Value Program Continues To Help Renew Blighted Neighborhoods
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike
- Autopsy: Boy In Birthday Cake Case Died From Head Injuries
- Maryland Official: Videos Of Police Acts Are Public Records