HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Dozens Displaced After Fire Rips Through Apartment Building
- Fire Causes Extensive Damage To Glen Burnie Home
- Police Seek Person Who Made Fake Bomb Threat At Frito Lay Warehouse
- Suspicious Death Of Infant Investigated In Central Park Heights Area
- Fire Causes Entire Roof Of Maryland Apartment Building To Collapse