HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Judgment day for the man who pleaded guilty to killing a prominent businessman and blogger.
Twenty-year-old Jason Bulmer was just sentenced to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.
He pleaded guilty in February to the savage murder of Dennis Lane. Lane was stabbed to death in his Ellicott City home last May.
Prosecutors say Lane’s daughter asked Bulmer to kill her father.
A judge will decide if Lane’s daughter will face trial in juvenile or adult court. She was 14 at the time of the murder.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Across The Globe, Rallies Against Trump, Sexual Misconduct
- Baltimore Police Injures 1 Of 3 Suspects In Overnight Shooting; 2 Apprehended
- 51-Year-Old Baltimore Man Dies From Shot To Head
- 52-Year-Old Female Correctional Officer Shot In Baltimore