OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WJZ)—An Owings Mills woman is charged with attempted first-degree murder after she stabbed her boyfriend in an altercation Sunday afternoon.
Just before 5 p.m. Sunday, Baltimore County Police and Fire units responded to the unit block of Windermere Court in Owings Mills for a report of a stabbing.
Officers found an adult male victim in a vehicle suffering from a stab wound to the upper body. He was transported to an area hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim went to visit his girlfriend, 44-year-old Rhonda Leita Cauthen, at an apartment in the 4600-block of Riverstone Drive in Owings Mills.
An argument ensued, and Cauthen stabbed the victim, who then fled the scene.
Cauthen has been charged with attempted first- degree murder and related charges. She is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Violent Crimes Unit.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall
- Coca Cola Debuts Limited-Edition Patriotic Cans
- Dozens of Firefighters Battle Blaze At Hyattsville Shopping Center