SEVERNA PARK, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are looking for two men who assaulted and robbed two teens in Severna Park.
It happened Saturday around 3:30 a.m. in the 500-block of Jumpers Hole Road.
The 17-year-old and 18-year-old male victims reported that they were inside a parked vehicle in a residential neighborhood when they were approached by two men claiming to be federal officers.
The suspects began to search the victims and their vehicle.
One victim got into an altercation with one of the suspects, tearing the suspect’s shirt.
One of the suspects took a cellular phone and wallet from the other victim who was driving the vehicle.
The suspects then fled the area in a gold Honda Accord.
One victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
During follow up investigation, the suspects were captured on surveillance footage at a 7-Eleven in the area.
Those images are being released to the public.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Mark Zukowski of the Eastern District Detectives at 410-222-6145.
Other Local News:
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Man Who Was Threatening Young Family Members With Knife Shot, Killed By Officer
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill
- Baltimore Man Arrested & Charged With 1st-Degree Attempted Murder