SEVERNA PARK, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are looking for two men who assaulted and robbed two teens in Severna Park.
It happened Saturday around 3:30 a.m. in the 500-block of Jumpers Hole Road.
The 17-year-old and 18-year-old male victims reported that they were inside a parked vehicle in a residential neighborhood when they were approached by two men claiming to be federal officers.
The suspects began to search the victims and their vehicle.
One victim got into an altercation with one of the suspects, tearing the suspect’s shirt.
One of the suspects took a cellular phone and wallet from the other victim who was driving the vehicle.
The suspects then fled the area in a gold Honda Accord.
One victim suffered minor injuries during the incident.
During follow up investigation, the suspects were captured on surveillance footage at a 7-Eleven in the area.
Those images are being released to the public.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Mark Zukowski of the Eastern District Detectives at 410-222-6145.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Harford Co. Senator To Introduce Legislation To Reinstate Death Penalty In Md.
- Police: Bus Driver Was Speeding Before Route 29 Crash That Injured 5
- Baltimore County Hunter Fined For Shooting Robo-Deer Decoy