CSX Train Collides With Truck, Pushing It 150 Feet Down The Tracks
LISBON, Md. (WJZ) — A CSX train collided with a truck in Howard County on Tuesday night.
Officials say the train crashed into the truck, pushing the vehicle 150 feet down the tracks.
No one was injured, but the collision did cause serious property damage.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents