BALTIMORE (WJZ)– The Harford County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a non-fatal shooting that occurred in the 900 block of Pulaski Highway on the evening of July, 22.
The victim is identified as 28-year-old Ryan Kerrigan of Bel Air. Police report that he had left Stone House Tattoos and was walking to his car when he was attacked by two males.
Police say the Kerrigan fought back before one suspect pulled out a gun and shot him in one in the arm. Kerrigan was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects fled the area in an unknown vehicle. Detectives are actively investigating the incident.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse