Detectives Investigate Joppa Shooting
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– The Harford County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a non-fatal shooting that occurred in the 900 block of Pulaski Highway on the evening of July, 22.
The victim is identified as 28-year-old Ryan Kerrigan of Bel Air. Police report that he had left Stone House Tattoos and was walking to his car when he was attacked by two males.
Police say the Kerrigan fought back before one suspect pulled out a gun and shot him in one in the arm. Kerrigan was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects fled the area in an unknown vehicle. Detectives are actively investigating the incident.
Other Local News:
- Human Remains Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved 2 Lives
- Early Voting Continues As Gubernatorial Candidates Vie For Ballots
- NFL Players Take A Stand Against Domestic Violence In NEW PSAs