BALTIMORE (WJZ)– The Harford County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a non-fatal shooting that occurred in the 900 block of Pulaski Highway on the evening of July, 22.
The victim is identified as 28-year-old Ryan Kerrigan of Bel Air. Police report that he had left Stone House Tattoos and was walking to his car when he was attacked by two males.
Police say the Kerrigan fought back before one suspect pulled out a gun and shot him in one in the arm. Kerrigan was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspects fled the area in an unknown vehicle. Detectives are actively investigating the incident.
Other Local News:
- Police: Md. High School Student’s Diary Reveals Mass Shooting Plot
- Trump Administration Pushed to Speak Out Against Hate Crimes
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Local Breweries Rally Against Legislation Affecting Taproom Hours
- Baltimore Police Find Guardians of 2 Young Boys