BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Three men are being treated Wednesday morning for gunshot wounds after being shot overnight in the 270-block of W. Coldspring Lane.
Around 12:18 a.m., officers responded to W. Coldspring Lane for shots fired in the area. Upon arrival officers located a 29-year-old male suffering from gun shot wounds to his hip, groin and right hand. A 17-year-old male was also located suffering from a gunshot wound to his right forearm. Both males were taken to an area hospital for treatment.
A 21-year-old male walked into an area hospital suffering from gunshot wounds to his legs. He was also admitted for treatment to his injuries.
The 29-year-old victim is currently in serous but stable condition and was taken to surgery. The 17-year-old victim is currently listed in good condition. The 21-year-old male is currently listed in stable condition.
Preliminary investigation revealed that all three victims were in the 2700-block of W. Coldspring Lane when an unknown male produced an unknown caliber handgun and began firing the gun in their direction, striking all three males. The suspect then fled in an unknown direction.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2466.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- Md. Federal Judge Hearing Lawsuits Against Trump Travel Ban
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse
- Police: Armed Suspect Took $26 During Robbery Before Being Shot By Officer