BALTIMORE (WJZ)– U.S. District Judge James Bredar sentenced 33-year-old Warren Gibson, of Stevensville, to nine years in prison for conspiring to distribute narcotics.
According to his plea agreement, from June through August 23, 2012, Gibson conspired with others to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine hydrochloride and cocaine base in Queen Anne’s County.
Gibson helped distribute cocaine and other drugs, and made drug deals on the phone in cooperation with his co-conspirators. On August 23, 2012, police executed a search warrant at a home maintained by Gibson and seized large amounts of powder cocaine.
Authorities believe that between 500 grams and two kilograms of cocaine would be distributed to others during the conspiracy.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Tweet And Delete Creepy Image Featuring Queen Elizabeth
- Mexicans Dig Through Collapsed Buildings As Quake Kills 217
- Family Files Lawsuit For Baltimore Co. Man Who Died After Encounter With Police
- Man Freed After Nearly 14 Years In Prison; Falsely Accused Of Murder
- Over 200 Killed As 7.1 Magnitude Quake Fells Buildings In Mexico