BALTIMORE (WJZ)– U.S. District Judge James Bredar sentenced 33-year-old Warren Gibson, of Stevensville, to nine years in prison for conspiring to distribute narcotics.
According to his plea agreement, from June through August 23, 2012, Gibson conspired with others to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine hydrochloride and cocaine base in Queen Anne’s County.
Gibson helped distribute cocaine and other drugs, and made drug deals on the phone in cooperation with his co-conspirators. On August 23, 2012, police executed a search warrant at a home maintained by Gibson and seized large amounts of powder cocaine.
Authorities believe that between 500 grams and two kilograms of cocaine would be distributed to others during the conspiracy.
Other Local News:
- 37 Baltimore Co. Schools Closed Monday Due To New AC Policy
- New Non-Invasive Treatment Helping Essential Tremors Sufferers
- Rev. Dr. Frank Reid III Delivers Final Sermon at Bethel AME
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on Virginia Plane Crash