Former Oriole and current MLB Network analyst Bill Ripken joined Glenn and Bob on Sports Rehab to talk about who the Orioles should add at the trade deadline and other things going on with the O’s.
The Orioles are currently leading the American League East by four games over the Yankees and Blue Jays and are 3-2 on their current 11 game West Coast road trip. With the trade deadline approaching, the big question on everyone’s mind is will the Orioles make any moves to improve the team. Bob asked Ripken where the Orioles could use a upgrade and Bill replied “Starting pitching is the one glaring weakness to me. Someone who could give them a little more depth. I like our offense but I think they need one more arm.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- MLB Bans Smokeless Chewing Tobacco For New Players
- Buck Showalter Talks Pitching, Fields At Camden Yards & More On Hot Stove Show
- Orioles FanFest Tickets Are On Sale Today
- All-Star Game No Longer Determines World Series Start
- Free-Agent Compensation, International Draft Top MLB Issues