Sports Rehab: Bill Ripken Talking Orioles
Buy Orioles Tickets
Former Oriole and current MLB Network analyst Bill Ripken joined Glenn and Bob on Sports Rehab to talk about who the Orioles should add at the trade deadline and other things going on with the O’s.
The Orioles are currently leading the American League East by four games over the Yankees and Blue Jays and are 3-2 on their current 11 game West Coast road trip. With the trade deadline approaching, the big question on everyone’s mind is will the Orioles make any moves to improve the team. Bob asked Ripken where the Orioles could use a upgrade and Bill replied “Starting pitching is the one glaring weakness to me. Someone who could give them a little more depth. I like our offense but I think they need one more arm.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings