Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck By Baltimore City Bus
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A pedestrian is seriously injured after being struck by a bus in Baltimore City.
It happened at W. Saratoga Street and Park Avenue around 6 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a female victim was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment.
There are no other reports of injuries to anyone on the bus or the street.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Officials Searching For Prisoner Who Walked Off Job Site
- Repeat Offender Sentenced For Killing Toddler In Shooting
- Police Prepare As Protests Planned For Freddie Gray Hearings
- 2 Carroll Co. Schools Placed On Lockdown Due To Police Activity In Area
- Key Democrat: Senate Will Uphold Obama On Iran Nuke Deal