BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A pedestrian is seriously injured after being struck by a bus in Baltimore City.
It happened at W. Saratoga Street and Park Avenue around 6 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a female victim was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment.
There are no other reports of injuries to anyone on the bus or the street.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- TV Station Bomb Threat Suspect’s Dad: He Thought The World Was Ending
- Baltimore Bomb Threat Suspect’s Device Was Made of Candy
- Gov. Hogan Says He’s Still Waiting For ‘Thank You’ From Mayor SRB
- Argument Over Snapchat Likely Led To AACo. Attempted Murder
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects