BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A pedestrian is seriously injured after being struck by a bus in Baltimore City.
It happened at W. Saratoga Street and Park Avenue around 6 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a female victim was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment.
There are no other reports of injuries to anyone on the bus or the street.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder For December Shooting
- Police Investigating Fatal Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Fmr. High School Coach Pleads Guilty To 10 Child Porn Charges
- Police: Baltimore Drug Dealer Linked To ‘Several’ Md. Overdoses, 23, Arrested