BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A pedestrian is seriously injured after being struck by a bus in Baltimore City.
It happened at W. Saratoga Street and Park Avenue around 6 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a female victim was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment.
There are no other reports of injuries to anyone on the bus or the street.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Md. Olympic Champ Runner Tweets He Was On Deadly Australian Theme Park Ride
- Michael Phelps Talks ‘Awful’ Ravens, World Series On Facebook Live
- After Wins In Rio, Blind Baltimore Paralympian Conquers Alcatraz Swim
- Mother, Stepfather Charged In 9-Year-Old’s December Death
- Families, College Students Fall Victim To Kidnapping Scam