BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A pedestrian is seriously injured after being struck by a bus in Baltimore City.
It happened at W. Saratoga Street and Park Avenue around 6 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a female victim was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment.
There are no other reports of injuries to anyone on the bus or the street.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Naval Academy Class Of 2021 Arrives For Induction Day
- US Demands More Security On International Flights To US
- Stunning Footage Gives New Views Of Deadly Police-Involved Shooting In Dundalk
- Amtrak Services Resume After Fatal Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Found On Holiday Inn Following Steam Pipe Explosion Downtown