Andrew Brandt writes about the business of football for the National Football Post.
Andrew joined Ed and Steve to talk about training camps aopening up around the league and the Ray Rice suspension.
Andrew talked about Ray Rice’s suspension saying “my initial reaction was that it was too light…when you step back and think about him being a first time offender it makes more sense.” Andrew then spoke about Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles holding out and 2 different ways of looking at the topic.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens’ New Grass Field Draws Mostly Praise, Some Criticism
- Did You Know?: Bill Belichick Was Supposed To Be First Ravens Coach
- Ravens Opponent Profile Wk 14: The Ravens Have Their Toughest Test Coming Up Against The Patriots On Monday Night
- NFL Play 60 and Ravens Fuel Up Kids to Be Healthy
- Ravens Team Grades: Baltimore Dominates Dolphins In Best Performance Of Season