Andrew Brandt writes about the business of football for the National Football Post.
Andrew joined Ed and Steve to talk about training camps aopening up around the league and the Ray Rice suspension.
Andrew talked about Ray Rice’s suspension saying “my initial reaction was that it was too light…when you step back and think about him being a first time offender it makes more sense.” Andrew then spoke about Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles holding out and 2 different ways of looking at the topic.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Struggling On Offense; Penalties And Injuries Are Huge Factors
- Rookie Lewis Makes Solid First Impression On Ravens O Line
- Solomon Wilcots On Thursday Night Football And Other NFL Topics
- Joe Flacco Not Practicing Today, Questionable For Sunday Against Jets
- Ravens Can’t Afford To Continue Losing Streak