GWYNN OAK, Md. (WJZ)–The Baltimore County Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect in connection with the robbery of a Family Dollar Store in the 6600-block of Security Boulevard on Feb. 16.
At 8:30 p.m., the suspect entered the store, acted liked a customer, and then demanded money. He took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a 30- 40-year-old black male, 5’08”, and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing black coveralls, a black knit cap, Timberland style boots and large framed glasses.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis
- Commissioner Davis On Police-Involved Shooting Of Robbery Suspect: ‘This Is A Dime A Dozen Scenario’
- Md. Leaders Looking To Develop Maglev Partnership, Bring Amazon HQ2 To A ‘Transit Friendly’ Baltimore
- New Thurgood Marshall Movie Based On Book By Baltimore Attorney