Baltimore County Police Searching For Family Dollar Robbery Suspect
GWYNN OAK, Md. (WJZ)–The Baltimore County Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect in connection with the robbery of a Family Dollar Store in the 6600-block of Security Boulevard on Feb. 16.
At 8:30 p.m., the suspect entered the store, acted liked a customer, and then demanded money. He took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a 30- 40-year-old black male, 5’08”, and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing black coveralls, a black knit cap, Timberland style boots and large framed glasses.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts
- Concerns Grow After String Of Security Breaches At The White House
- ‘Serial’ Podcast Raising New Doubts On Woodlawn High School Murder Case From 1999