Baltimore County Police Searching For Family Dollar Robbery Suspect
Get Breaking News First
GWYNN OAK, Md. (WJZ)–The Baltimore County Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect in connection with the robbery of a Family Dollar Store in the 6600-block of Security Boulevard on Feb. 16.
At 8:30 p.m., the suspect entered the store, acted liked a customer, and then demanded money. He took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a 30- 40-year-old black male, 5’08”, and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing black coveralls, a black knit cap, Timberland style boots and large framed glasses.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5
- 11-Year-Old Helps Police Nab Burglary Suspect
- 3 Anne Arundel Co. Employees Disciplined After Making Noose, Joking About It
- Baltimore’s Restored Washington Monument Will Come Out Of Its Cocoon