BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Starting this weekend on Sunday, there will be several lane closures on the Bay Bridge.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning for preservation/maintenance work or routine annual inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for preservation/maintenance work. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span.
For more information on closures please click here.
Other Local News:
- Report: Secret Service Can’t Afford To Pay Agents Needed To Protect Trump’s Family
- People Across The US, Maryland Set Sights On The Sky For Total Eclipse
- Baltimore’s Police Horses To Move Next to B&O Railroad Museum
- Man Accused Of Killing Sister, Cousins, Ordered Held Without Bond
- Christopher Columbus Monument Vandalized In Baltimore