Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Starting this weekend on Sunday, there will be several lane closures on the Bay Bridge.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning for preservation/maintenance work or routine annual inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for preservation/maintenance work. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span.
For more information on closures please click here.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike