Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Starting this weekend on Sunday, there will be several lane closures on the Bay Bridge.
The eastbound span may be closed Sunday from midnight to 5 a.m. the following morning, Monday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning, Thursday from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning for preservation/maintenance work or routine annual inspections. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span during the full eastbound span closures.
One lane of the eastbound span may be closed Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for preservation/maintenance work. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span.
For more information on closures please click here.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate After Video Appears To Show Officer Spitting On Man In Handcuffs
- More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized In Kent County
- All Statements By 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Trial Admissable
- Montgomery County Officer Continues Push To Adopt Former K9 Partner
- Martin O’Malley Prepares To Take The Stage In Dem. Debate Tuesday