Former Raven Derrick Mason With A Players Perspective On Training Camp
Derrick Mason is a former NFL player who spent time with the Titans, Jets, Texans and Ravens organizations.
Derrick joined Ed and Steve to give a players perspective on what training camp is like in the NFL and the Ray Rice suspension and his thoughts on if it was the right punishment for the crime.
Derrick started by talking the Ray Rice situation saying “considering what happened I thought the punishment would be a little bit more harsh…thought it would be at least 6 games.” As for Rice being a first time offender Derrick said “it only takes a first time to ruin your reputation…this shouldn’t happen ever again.” Derrick went on to talk more about the Ray Rice suspension and also talked about training camp briefly and playing in cities who had lost their franchises like Houston and Baltimore.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson