Mike Preston writes a column for the Baltimore Sun in the sports section, and is the Ravens beat reporter also.
Mike joined Ed and Steve to talk about his observations from day 1 of Ravens training camp.
Mike started by talking about the Ray Rice suspension saying “two games is very light…I thought he would get 4.” Mike thought commissioner Goodell had a chance to make a statement but “he made the wrong statement.” Mike also talked about how the NFL has set a bad precedent on spousal abuse with previous cases against Fabian Washington, Cary Williams, Brandon Marshall and now Ray Rice. Preston also went over some of the camp battles and gave his opinions on how they will play out.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Joe Flacco And Wife Welcome First Baby Girl
- Eminem, OneRepublic, All Time Low & More Team Up for NFL T-shirt Line
- Bold Predictions: Wentz Takes Eagles To Super Bowl, Ravens Win AFC North, Browns 0-16
- Clifton Brown Of Comcast Sportsnet On The Ravens 3-0 Start To The Season
- Unbeaten Ravens Win The Close Ones Against Struggling Foes