BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Anne Arundel County Police say a Bethesda woman spit in three officers’ faces as she resisted a drug arrest in Glen Burnie.
The incident started just before 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Police responded to the parking lot of a Target store in the 6700-block of Ritchie Highway after receiving information that a woman was using drugs inside a parked car.
As officers approached, they found 43-year-old Dana Heaton inside a Nissan Altima with several suspected heroin capsules inside.
Heaton then allegedly began fighting with officers. While attempting to apprehend the suspect, she allegedly spit in the face of three officers.
Heaton was eventually taken into custody. Her charges include possession of CDS and resisting arrest.
A total of 11 heroin capsules, weighing 2.90 grams, were recovered from the vehicle.
Other Local News:
- 2 Officers Injured Following Narcotics Investigation, 4-Car Crash In Dundalk
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Police: Teen Boy, 3 Women Shot In North Baltimore
- Police Search For Man Who Sexually Assaulted Teenage Girl On Baltimore Street
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials