Search For Man Who Fell Into Pretty Boy Reservoir Continues
PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are looking for a man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
Crews resumed their search Saturday.
Witnesses tell police they saw a man hanging over the dam before falling into the water Friday night. Police have identified him as Patrick McTague.
A hat and a tennis shoe were found in the area. A vehicle with Virginia license plates was also parked nearby.
Earlier this month, two kayakers were injured after falling 200 feet over the face of the dam. They were charged with trespassing.
Other Local News:
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- Serial Burglary Suspect Targeting Small Businesses In Baltimore County
- Md. State Police Help To Intercept $2.3M Worth Of Synthetic Marijuana