BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland could potentially see severe weather Sunday.
A system will be traveling through the Ohio Valley Saturday night, bringing the mid-Atlantic the potential for strong to severe storms by Sunday afternoon & evening.
The biggest threats will be damaging winds, large hail, isolated tornadoes & locally heavy downpours which could lead to flash-flooding.
The Storm Prediction Center has the entire state of Maryland under the “Slight Risk” category for severe weather.
Make sure that you have a way to receive weather alerts Sunday, whether it be via social media, your cell phone, our CBS Baltimore Weather App, or another outlet.
Other Local News:
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Flooding, Lightning Strikes To Md.
- 2 Officers Injured After Being Struck By Vehicles Fleeing Police In Dundalk