BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland could potentially see severe weather Sunday.
A system will be traveling through the Ohio Valley Saturday night, bringing the mid-Atlantic the potential for strong to severe storms by Sunday afternoon & evening.
The biggest threats will be damaging winds, large hail, isolated tornadoes & locally heavy downpours which could lead to flash-flooding.
The Storm Prediction Center has the entire state of Maryland under the “Slight Risk” category for severe weather.
Make sure that you have a way to receive weather alerts Sunday, whether it be via social media, your cell phone, our CBS Baltimore Weather App, or another outlet.
Other Local News:
- Family Looking For Answers Months After Son Hit By Car, Up Reward To $8K
- Area Pet Store Hosts Dog Wash-A-Thon For Hurricane Relief
- Bus Of College Students Catches Fire Along I-95 S In Howard Co.
- Breast Cancer Patients & Daughters Treated To Spa Day
- Report: Person Fell To Death At Harpers Ferry Nat’l Park