BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland could potentially see severe weather Sunday.
A system will be traveling through the Ohio Valley Saturday night, bringing the mid-Atlantic the potential for strong to severe storms by Sunday afternoon & evening.
The biggest threats will be damaging winds, large hail, isolated tornadoes & locally heavy downpours which could lead to flash-flooding.
The Storm Prediction Center has the entire state of Maryland under the “Slight Risk” category for severe weather.
Make sure that you have a way to receive weather alerts Sunday, whether it be via social media, your cell phone, our CBS Baltimore Weather App, or another outlet.
Other Local News:
- ‘Serial’ Murder Victim’s Family Makes Statement On Accused Killer’s Trial News
- Players Have Shot at $415 Million Mega Millions Prize
- Report: More Blue Crabs in Chesapeake Bay This Year
- Are We Overusing The Tribute Of Flying Flag At Half-Staff?
- Police Arrest Man in Overnight Burglary of Glen Burnie School