BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland could potentially see severe weather Sunday.
A system will be traveling through the Ohio Valley Saturday night, bringing the mid-Atlantic the potential for strong to severe storms by Sunday afternoon & evening.
The biggest threats will be damaging winds, large hail, isolated tornadoes & locally heavy downpours which could lead to flash-flooding.
The Storm Prediction Center has the entire state of Maryland under the “Slight Risk” category for severe weather.
Make sure that you have a way to receive weather alerts Sunday, whether it be via social media, your cell phone, our CBS Baltimore Weather App, or another outlet.
Other Local News:
- Police Make Arrest In Deaths of 3 Girls Under Age 10 Found Dead In Md. Home
- Skimming Devices Found In Howard County Gas Pumps
- Md. Emergency Crews Respond To Possible Lightning Strikes, Flooded Areas During Severe Weather
- Father Of American Killed In Barcelona: ‘I Just Don’t Understand’
- Ocean City Mayor Invites Mark Zuckerberg To Visit