BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland could potentially see severe weather Sunday.
A system will be traveling through the Ohio Valley Saturday night, bringing the mid-Atlantic the potential for strong to severe storms by Sunday afternoon & evening.
The biggest threats will be damaging winds, large hail, isolated tornadoes & locally heavy downpours which could lead to flash-flooding.
The Storm Prediction Center has the entire state of Maryland under the “Slight Risk” category for severe weather.
Make sure that you have a way to receive weather alerts Sunday, whether it be via social media, your cell phone, our CBS Baltimore Weather App, or another outlet.
Other Local News:
- Off-Duty Cop Killed After Neighbor Came To Him During Domestic Incident
- Public Input Now Welcome For Acting Police Chief Darryl De Sousa
- Police Corruption Trial Over, But Investigators Keep Digging
- New Residences At Four Seasons In Harbor East Takes Luxury To New Heights
- Baltimore City Council Moves Forward With Bill Limiting Crude Oil Expansion