DAVIDSONVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A motorcyclist is struck by a car in Anne Arundel County.
It happened at the intersection of Route 424 and Governor’s Bridge in the Davidsonville area.
Investigators say a 66-year-old woman driving a Toyota Avalon pulled into the path of a man riding a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist then struck the driver’s side of the vehicle and was thrown onto the roadway.
The 30-year-old victim — Timothy Humphrey — was flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition.
Both the driver and passenger of the Avalon — Peggy and Frederick Minnis — are expected to survive.
Police say neither speed nor alcohol appear to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Families Celebrate ‘National Adoption Day’ With Special Adoption Ceremonies
- Funeral Services Held For Bartender Killed Outside Locust Point Royal Farms
- Slain Officer’s Body Taken To Medical Examiner’s Office; Police Still Searching For Killer
- Police Investigating Shooting That Sent 20-Year-Old To Hospital
- Deputy Uses Taser On Student Fleeing Campus In Drug Arrest