Motorcyclist Struck By Car In Anne Arundel County
DAVIDSONVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A motorcyclist is struck by a car in Anne Arundel County.
It happened at the intersection of Route 424 and Governor’s Bridge in the Davidsonville area.
Investigators say a 66-year-old woman driving a Toyota Avalon pulled into the path of a man riding a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist then struck the driver’s side of the vehicle and was thrown onto the roadway.
The 30-year-old victim — Timothy Humphrey — was flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition.
Both the driver and passenger of the Avalon — Peggy and Frederick Minnis — are expected to survive.
Police say neither speed nor alcohol appear to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Residents Urged To Shelter In Place As Police Investigate Suspicious Activity In Parkville
- Police Building Homicide Case Against Schizophrenic Mother
- Baltimore Police Investigating $35M Brutality Lawsuit After Video Surfaces
- Rice, NFL Players Association Have Until Midnight Tuesday To Appeal
- Man Wanted In 3-Year-Old’s Shooting Death Arrested