DAVIDSONVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A motorcyclist is struck by a car in Anne Arundel County.
It happened at the intersection of Route 424 and Governor’s Bridge in the Davidsonville area.
Investigators say a 66-year-old woman driving a Toyota Avalon pulled into the path of a man riding a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist then struck the driver’s side of the vehicle and was thrown onto the roadway.
The 30-year-old victim — Timothy Humphrey — was flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition.
Both the driver and passenger of the Avalon — Peggy and Frederick Minnis — are expected to survive.
Police say neither speed nor alcohol appear to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues