Motorcyclist Struck By Car In Anne Arundel County
DAVIDSONVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A motorcyclist is struck by a car in Anne Arundel County.
It happened at the intersection of Route 424 and Governor’s Bridge in the Davidsonville area.
Investigators say a 66-year-old woman driving a Toyota Avalon pulled into the path of a man riding a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist then struck the driver’s side of the vehicle and was thrown onto the roadway.
The 30-year-old victim — Timothy Humphrey — was flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition.
Both the driver and passenger of the Avalon — Peggy and Frederick Minnis — are expected to survive.
Police say neither speed nor alcohol appear to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act
- Carjacking Suspect Who Crashed Into Ft. Meade Gate Hid In Storm Drain Overnight
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention
- Officer Charged With Hitting Teen Gets Probation