26-Year-Old Drowns In Almshouse Creek
BALITMORE (WJZ) — Police have recovered the body of a 26-year-old swimmer in Almshouse Creek.
According to police, the man went swimming and didn’t come out. His friends told police that he wasn’t a strong swimmer.
The body was found around 9:45 p.m. Friday. Police used sonar to help with the search.
Police say this is the 17th death of the summer; 19 people died last year.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year