BALITMORE (WJZ) — Police have recovered the body of a 26-year-old swimmer in Almshouse Creek.
According to police, the man went swimming and didn’t come out. His friends told police that he wasn’t a strong swimmer.
The body was found around 9:45 p.m. Friday. Police used sonar to help with the search.
Police say this is the 17th death of the summer; 19 people died last year.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound
- Police Investigating Overnight Homicide
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day