26-Year-Old Drowns In Almshouse Creek
BALITMORE (WJZ) — Police have recovered the body of a 26-year-old swimmer in Almshouse Creek.
According to police, the man went swimming and didn’t come out. His friends told police that he wasn’t a strong swimmer.
The body was found around 9:45 p.m. Friday. Police used sonar to help with the search.
Police say this is the 17th death of the summer; 19 people died last year.
Other Local News:
- Thanksgiving Travel: Flight Delays, Traffic and Other Travel Information
- Winter Storm Warnings & Advisories In Effect, Snow Falls In Western Md.
- Thanksgiving Travel Plans Likely To Be Impacted Today
- Hazing Victims Recount Their Stories To WJZ
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; I-83 Reopens