BALITMORE (WJZ) — Police have recovered the body of a 26-year-old swimmer in Almshouse Creek.
According to police, the man went swimming and didn’t come out. His friends told police that he wasn’t a strong swimmer.
The body was found around 9:45 p.m. Friday. Police used sonar to help with the search.
Police say this is the 17th death of the summer; 19 people died last year.
Other Local News:
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect