BALITMORE (WJZ) — Police have recovered the body of a 26-year-old swimmer in Almshouse Creek.
According to police, the man went swimming and didn’t come out. His friends told police that he wasn’t a strong swimmer.
The body was found around 9:45 p.m. Friday. Police used sonar to help with the search.
Police say this is the 17th death of the summer; 19 people died last year.
Other Local News:
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls