PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police identify the man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
Police say the victim is 30-year-old Patrick McTague of Alexandria, Virginia.
Witnesses tell police they saw him hanging over the dam before falling into the water Friday night.
A hat and a tennis shoe were found in the area. A vehicle with Virginia license plates was also parked nearby.
Police say conditions are too dangerous to send divers looking for his body.
They are monitoring the water.
Other Local News:
- Police Corruption Trial Over, But Investigators Keep Digging
- New Residences At Four Seasons In Harbor East Takes Luxury To New Heights
- Baltimore City Council Moves Forward With Bill Limiting Crude Oil Expansion
- Baltimore Councilman Says ‘100 Percent’ Hanover Street Bridge Is Dangerous
- Baltimore Black Restaurant Week Gaining Notoriety; Discounts, Specials Available