PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police identify the man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
Police say the victim is 30-year-old Patrick McTague of Alexandria, Virginia.
Witnesses tell police they saw him hanging over the dam before falling into the water Friday night.
A hat and a tennis shoe were found in the area. A vehicle with Virginia license plates was also parked nearby.
Police say conditions are too dangerous to send divers looking for his body.
They are monitoring the water.
Other Local News:
- As Prince Awaits Extradition To Md., One Victim’s Funeral To Be Held Tonight
- Calls From First Responders Heard From Edgewood Business Shooting
- Domino Receiving Over 98 Million Pounds Of Sugar, Largest Shipment Ever
- Community Football League Raises Money For Man Shot In Edgewood Shooting
- Baltimore Makes List Of Best Cities For Small Business Development