PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police identify the man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
Police say the victim is 30-year-old Patrick McTague of Alexandria, Virginia.
Witnesses tell police they saw him hanging over the dam before falling into the water Friday night.
A hat and a tennis shoe were found in the area. A vehicle with Virginia license plates was also parked nearby.
Police say conditions are too dangerous to send divers looking for his body.
They are monitoring the water.
Other Local News:
- Legos, Lights, And Latkes To Celebrate The Third Night Of Hanukkah
- Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Killed While Trying To Rescue Someone To Be Laid To Rest
- Missing Md. Teen Found Dead Following Suspected Underage Drinking Party
- Judges Ask Lawmakers For Help On Psychiatric Bed Shortage
- Could Self-Driving Cars Be Coming To Maryland Soon?