PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police identify the man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
Police say the victim is 30-year-old Patrick McTague of Alexandria, Virginia.
Witnesses tell police they saw him hanging over the dam before falling into the water Friday night.
A hat and a tennis shoe were found in the area. A vehicle with Virginia license plates was also parked nearby.
Police say conditions are too dangerous to send divers looking for his body.
They are monitoring the water.
Other Local News:
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate