PARKTON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police identify the man who fell into the Pretty Boy Reservoir.
Police say the victim is 30-year-old Patrick McTague of Alexandria, Virginia.
Witnesses tell police they saw him hanging over the dam before falling into the water Friday night.
A hat and a tennis shoe were found in the area. A vehicle with Virginia license plates was also parked nearby.
Police say conditions are too dangerous to send divers looking for his body.
They are monitoring the water.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing