MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Several people have been critically injured after a car hit a tree Sunday morning.
According to police, the accident occurred at 8:17 a.m. Sunday at I-97 north and Rt. 32.
Officials say three people were ejected from the vehicle and one person was briefly trapped.
Two of the people ejected have life-threatening injuries. The third has serious but non-life threatening injuries. The trapped person was medevaced to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
I-97 was shut down during the course of the investigation but reopened early Sunday afternoon.
All four people are at Shock Trauma. Their names have not been released.
Other Local News:
- Drunk Drivers Arrested After Crashing Into Fallen Cables On I-695
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff