MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Several people have been critically injured after a car hit a tree Sunday morning.
According to police, the accident occurred at 8:17 a.m. Sunday at I-97 north and Rt. 32.
Officials say three people were ejected from the vehicle and one person was briefly trapped.
Two of the people ejected have life-threatening injuries. The third has serious but non-life threatening injuries. The trapped person was medevaced to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
I-97 was shut down during the course of the investigation but reopened early Sunday afternoon.
All four people are at Shock Trauma. Their names have not been released.
Other Local News:
- Most Of The State Blanketed With Snow; Code Blue Alert Into Thursday
- Lawyer: Woman Was Having Psychotic Episode When Left In Cold
- Who’s Watching The More Than 700 CitiWatch Cameras Across Baltimore?
- Ocean City, Md. Being Sued Over Its Rule Banning Topless Women
- Dog Abandoned With Sign: ‘My Name Is Duke. Here’s My Favorite Toy And My Food’