MILLERSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Several people have been critically injured after a car hit a tree Sunday morning.
According to police, the accident occurred at 8:17 a.m. Sunday at I-97 north and Rt. 32.
Officials say three people were ejected from the vehicle and one person was briefly trapped.
Two of the people ejected have life-threatening injuries. The third has serious but non-life threatening injuries. The trapped person was medevaced to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries.
I-97 was shut down during the course of the investigation but reopened early Sunday afternoon.
All four people are at Shock Trauma. Their names have not been released.
Other Local News:
- Heartbreak In Abingdon After Deputies Killed In The Line Of Duty
- Fellow Officers Pay Their Respects To Fallen Sheriff’s Deputies
- 2 Deputies Killed In Shopping Center Shootout; Suspect Also Dead
- Witnesses Recount Frightening Scene After Deputies Killed
- 18-Year-Old Victim In Fells Point Triple Shooting Dies