Brittany Ghiroli covers the Orioles for MLB.com.
Brittany joined Ed and Steve to talk about the upcoming MLB trade deadline.
Brittany started by talking about the trade deadline saying “I do think they’ll do something…I don’t think it’ll be anything a major significance.” Brittany does not believe the Orioles will get any of the top of the line starters on the trade market because they will not send out any of the top prospects. Brittany also talked about the Orioles and long-term deals and how they need any long term deal they give out to work out due to their budget.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Duquette ‘Sick Of Hearing’ Bad Pre-Season Predictions About Orioles
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of December 10th
- Bautista Will Not Join Baltimore Orioles Because Fans Don’t Want Him
- Johns Hopkins Study Puts New Spin On Baseball Batting Stats
- Orioles Rumors: Dan Duquette Talks Possible Signings, Trumbo Deal, RP Trades