Keion Carpenter Believes Steve Smith Is Just What The Ravens Need
Keion Carpenter is a former NFL player who is currently the founder of the Shutdown Academy and CEO of The Carpenter House.
Keion joined Ed and Steve to talk about Ray Rice, and Ravens training camp.
Keion Started by talking about the 2 game suspension for Ray Rice saying “what’s the proper punishment 6, 8, the whole season…what he did was awful…I hope he gets the help he needs.” On facing Steve Smith and what he is like as a player Keion said “he’ll bring the best out of you every game…he is one of the most underrated receivers…he brings a defensive mentality to the offensive side of the ball, he’ll work hard and he always wants the ball in clutch moments.” Keion also went on to talk about the new Ravens offense and how the players the Ravens have will fit into the scheme.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson