Keion Carpenter is a former NFL player who is currently the founder of the Shutdown Academy and CEO of The Carpenter House.
Keion joined Ed and Steve to talk about Ray Rice, and Ravens training camp.
Keion Started by talking about the 2 game suspension for Ray Rice saying “what’s the proper punishment 6, 8, the whole season…what he did was awful…I hope he gets the help he needs.” On facing Steve Smith and what he is like as a player Keion said “he’ll bring the best out of you every game…he is one of the most underrated receivers…he brings a defensive mentality to the offensive side of the ball, he’ll work hard and he always wants the ball in clutch moments.” Keion also went on to talk about the new Ravens offense and how the players the Ravens have will fit into the scheme.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice
- Baltimore Native, Former NFL Player Tavon Mason Working To Improve Lives Of Children
- Pitta’s Finger Is Fractured, Playing Could Do More Damage
- Ravens Elvis Dumervil Activated Off PUP List