Neighbors Tell Police Missing Woman Argued With Her Boyfriend
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — There are new clues in the case of a missing Dundalk woman.
According to our media partner, the Baltimore Sun, neighbors tell police they heard 60-year-old Dorothy Grubb arguing with her boyfriend and then a loud popping noise.
Grubb has been missing since Saturday.
Her boyfriend, 53-year-old Clyde Campbell is being held without bond on an unrelated weapons charge.
Other Local News:
- As Freddie Gray Trial Looms, Officials Work To Prevent Another Riot
- Son Accused Of Killing Father In Catonsville Is Being Held Without Bail
- NASA: Rising Sea Levels, Shrinking Ice Has Big Impact On Md.
- Pet Coyote Euthanized In Calvert County
- A Misuse Of Household Cleaners Causes Evacuation In Cockeysville