DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — There are new clues in the case of a missing Dundalk woman.
According to our media partner, the Baltimore Sun, neighbors tell police they heard 60-year-old Dorothy Grubb arguing with her boyfriend and then a loud popping noise.
Grubb has been missing since Saturday.
Her boyfriend, 53-year-old Clyde Campbell is being held without bond on an unrelated weapons charge.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Fire Crews Battle 4-Alarm Warehouse Fire In South Baltimore
- Poll Shows Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remains High
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President’s Comments
- Lewis Scores 3 TDs As Jaguars Beat Ravens In London 44-7