REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is dead and another injured in a double shooting at a business along Reisterstown Road.
It happened Wednesday around 12:35 a.m. at a business in the 4900-block of Reisterstown Road.
Upon arrival, officers found men suffering from gunshot wounds to their bodies. Both were transported to an area hospital for treatment.
One victim was pronounced dead at 1:14 a.m. Police have not released his identity, pending notification of next of kin.
The other victim was rushed into surgery. He was last list in stable condition.
Preliminary investigation revealed that the two victims were inside of the business when an unknown male opened the business door from outside, produced an unknown caliber handgun and began firing at them.
The suspect then fled the scene in an unknown direction.
Homicide Detective are currently investigating this incident. Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case
- 2 Charged In Connection With Alleged Towson Hazing Incident
- Former Md. Gov. Martin O’Malley to Speak at Convention
- AACo. Sheriff Ron Bateman Acquitted of Assault Charges
- Rising Sea Levels Could Flood Naval Academy In Annapolis, Scientists Say