BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Four juveniles were arrested early Tuesday morning after police received reports of multiple individuals tampering with vehicles.
Just after midnight, officers were called to the area of Woods Avenue at Eugenia Avenue in Glen Burnie. A witness had observed four suspects pulling on door handles and going inside vehicles in the area. The witness also reported that the suspects had flashlights and book bags.
Numerous officers began scanning the area when they observed four individuals at Oakleigh Road at Glenmont Avenue who matched the descriptions of the suspects. The witness positively identified all of the juveniles as the suspects in the incident.
The suspects were a 15-year-old female, a 16-year-old female, a 17-year-old female and a 17-year-old male.
A total of seven vehicles were tampered with and one juvenile was also in possession of CDS.
Other Local News:
- Hogan Seeks Investigation Of Prince George’s County Schools
- Pilot Killed In Ultralight Aircraft Crash After Hitting Power Line
- 32-Year-Old Charged With Murdering 53-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Man Dies Following Morning Motorcycle Crash
- Hero Officers Help Bring Back Man Who Had No Heartbeat