BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Four juveniles were arrested early Tuesday morning after police received reports of multiple individuals tampering with vehicles.
Just after midnight, officers were called to the area of Woods Avenue at Eugenia Avenue in Glen Burnie. A witness had observed four suspects pulling on door handles and going inside vehicles in the area. The witness also reported that the suspects had flashlights and book bags.
Numerous officers began scanning the area when they observed four individuals at Oakleigh Road at Glenmont Avenue who matched the descriptions of the suspects. The witness positively identified all of the juveniles as the suspects in the incident.
The suspects were a 15-year-old female, a 16-year-old female, a 17-year-old female and a 17-year-old male.
A total of seven vehicles were tampered with and one juvenile was also in possession of CDS.
Other Local News:
- 2 People Fatally Shot; Found Around Corner From Each Other
- Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Vacant Building
- Police Continuing Investigation, Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- National Drug Take-Back Day Encourages Safe Disposal Of Unused Medications
- Police Investigating Double Fatal Collision In New Windsor