BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Four juveniles were arrested early Tuesday morning after police received reports of multiple individuals tampering with vehicles.
Just after midnight, officers were called to the area of Woods Avenue at Eugenia Avenue in Glen Burnie. A witness had observed four suspects pulling on door handles and going inside vehicles in the area. The witness also reported that the suspects had flashlights and book bags.
Numerous officers began scanning the area when they observed four individuals at Oakleigh Road at Glenmont Avenue who matched the descriptions of the suspects. The witness positively identified all of the juveniles as the suspects in the incident.
The suspects were a 15-year-old female, a 16-year-old female, a 17-year-old female and a 17-year-old male.
A total of seven vehicles were tampered with and one juvenile was also in possession of CDS.
Other Local News:
- Lead Freddie Gray Police Investigator Charged With Assault
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Light City Back In 2017 With ‘Bigger, Brighter, Bolder’ Festival
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC