4 Juveniles Arrested For Vehicle Tampering In Anne Arundel County
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Four juveniles were arrested early Tuesday morning after police received reports of multiple individuals tampering with vehicles.
Just after midnight, officers were called to the area of Woods Avenue at Eugenia Avenue in Glen Burnie. A witness had observed four suspects pulling on door handles and going inside vehicles in the area. The witness also reported that the suspects had flashlights and book bags.
Numerous officers began scanning the area when they observed four individuals at Oakleigh Road at Glenmont Avenue who matched the descriptions of the suspects. The witness positively identified all of the juveniles as the suspects in the incident.
The suspects were a 15-year-old female, a 16-year-old female, a 17-year-old female and a 17-year-old male.
A total of seven vehicles were tampered with and one juvenile was also in possession of CDS.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Looking For Suspect In Sex Assaults
- Weather Conditions Lead To Fatal Crash, Killing 1
- FIRST WARNING WEATHER: Christmas Morning Forecast
- Weather Elements Impacting Holiday Travel
- Former Detective Files Lawsuit Against Baltimore Police Department