4 Juveniles Arrested For Vehicle Tampering In Anne Arundel County
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Four juveniles were arrested early Tuesday morning after police received reports of multiple individuals tampering with vehicles.
Just after midnight, officers were called to the area of Woods Avenue at Eugenia Avenue in Glen Burnie. A witness had observed four suspects pulling on door handles and going inside vehicles in the area. The witness also reported that the suspects had flashlights and book bags.
Numerous officers began scanning the area when they observed four individuals at Oakleigh Road at Glenmont Avenue who matched the descriptions of the suspects. The witness positively identified all of the juveniles as the suspects in the incident.
The suspects were a 15-year-old female, a 16-year-old female, a 17-year-old female and a 17-year-old male.
A total of seven vehicles were tampered with and one juvenile was also in possession of CDS.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Millions Of Cars Recalled Due To Faulty Airbags
- Rabbi Took Students To Synagogue Where He Allegedly Recorded Women
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5
- 3 Anne Arundel Co. Employees Disciplined After Making Noose, Joking About It