BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall