BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- Police: Md. High School Student’s Diary Reveals Mass Shooting Plot
- Trump Administration Pushed to Speak Out Against Hate Crimes
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Local Breweries Rally Against Legislation Affecting Taproom Hours
- Baltimore Police Find Guardians of 2 Young Boys