BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- Police: Possible Threat Made By Harford Co. Student ‘Unfounded’
- Mayor, Police Commissioner Respond To Baltimore Being Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City
- Frustrated Homeowners Attend FAA Round Table On BWI Flight Patterns
- Police: Guns, List Of Grievances Found At Home Of Teen Who Brought Gun To Md. School
- Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Reigniting Debate In Maryland