Baltimore City Police Officer Charged With Assault
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?