BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill