BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- Dead Shark Washes Up On Ocean City Beach
- Harford County Community Recovering From Heavy Rains & Flooding
- Baltimore Police: Louisiana Authorities Arrest ‘Public Enemy No.1’
- Teachers, Schools Take Matters Into Their Own Hands To Increase Student Enrollment
- Baltimore Ladies Stepping Into The Spotlight With ‘Step’ Documentary