BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore City Police officer has been charged for allegedly striking an individual while in police custody.
Serge Antonin, a member of the Baltimore City Police Department, has been charged with second-degree assault and two counts of misconduct.
On July 29, 2013, in the 1900-block of Belair Road, Antonin allegedly hit an individual who had been apprehended by other law enforcement colleagues.
Antonin is scheduled for arraignment on August 22.
The Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office brought the charges through a criminal information, which is not a finding of guilt.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Prepared To Help Caribbean Again With Maria Looming
- Ocean City Braces For Potential Flooding From Hurricane Jose
- McCormick, Maryland Food Bank Feeds Families At Food Prep Event
- City College Named One Of ‘Most Beautiful High Schools’ In The Country
- ‘Museum Day Live’ Offering Free Admission To Baltimore Museums This Weekend