BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two juveniles are arrested after stealing numerous items of property from automobiles in the Glen Burnie area.
Just after midnight on Wednesday, a witness observed several suspects pulling on door handles of vehicles while walking along Kent Road. When officers arrived, several juveniles were located at the corner of Kent Road and new Jersey Avenue. Two of the juveniles had numerous items of property in their possession which include GPS devices, CD’s, DVDs, jewelry, shoes and charging cords.
The two juveniles with the property were arrested and charged. A total of three vehicles were broken into and had items removed from them.
The juveniles were a 15-year-old male and a 16-year-old male.
All stolen items were returned to the lawful owners.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Delaware Trooper Shooting Killed By Police After 18-Hour Barricade
- Police Seek Help Finding 73-Year-Old Man With Dementia
- Fire Department Unable To Determine Cause Of Malone Family Home Fire
- Police: Teen, 17, Charged After Snatching 18-Year-Old’s Scooter, Shooting Him
- Maryland Governor Having Lunch With Business Leaders