Glen Burnie Juveniles Arrested For Theft And Tampering With Automobiles
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two juveniles are arrested after stealing numerous items of property from automobiles in the Glen Burnie area.
Just after midnight on Wednesday, a witness observed several suspects pulling on door handles of vehicles while walking along Kent Road. When officers arrived, several juveniles were located at the corner of Kent Road and new Jersey Avenue. Two of the juveniles had numerous items of property in their possession which include GPS devices, CD’s, DVDs, jewelry, shoes and charging cords.
The two juveniles with the property were arrested and charged. A total of three vehicles were broken into and had items removed from them.
The juveniles were a 15-year-old male and a 16-year-old male.
All stolen items were returned to the lawful owners.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Joaquin Menacing Bermuda
- Car Hits Gas Meter In Bethesda, Forces Apartment Evacuation
- Gusty Wind May Add To Weather Risks On Soggy East Coast
- Homicide Detectives Investigating Death Of 5-Month-Old In Baltimore
- Largest Multi-Cultural Fest Kicks Off In Howard Co.