BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two juveniles are arrested after stealing numerous items of property from automobiles in the Glen Burnie area.
Just after midnight on Wednesday, a witness observed several suspects pulling on door handles of vehicles while walking along Kent Road. When officers arrived, several juveniles were located at the corner of Kent Road and new Jersey Avenue. Two of the juveniles had numerous items of property in their possession which include GPS devices, CD’s, DVDs, jewelry, shoes and charging cords.
The two juveniles with the property were arrested and charged. A total of three vehicles were broken into and had items removed from them.
The juveniles were a 15-year-old male and a 16-year-old male.
All stolen items were returned to the lawful owners.
Other Local News:
- Man Charged with Hit and Run After Crash Involving Ambulance
- Baltimore Police Make Arrest In Shooting During Dirt Bike Sale
- FIRST WARNING WX: Heavy Rain Expected Across Maryland Through Friday
- Topless Md. Woman Resisted Arrest In Rehoboth Beach
- DC Council Considers Doing Away With ‘Tampon Tax’