Glen Burnie Juveniles Arrested For Theft And Tampering With Automobiles
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Two juveniles are arrested after stealing numerous items of property from automobiles in the Glen Burnie area.
Just after midnight on Wednesday, a witness observed several suspects pulling on door handles of vehicles while walking along Kent Road. When officers arrived, several juveniles were located at the corner of Kent Road and new Jersey Avenue. Two of the juveniles had numerous items of property in their possession which include GPS devices, CD’s, DVDs, jewelry, shoes and charging cords.
The two juveniles with the property were arrested and charged. A total of three vehicles were broken into and had items removed from them.
The juveniles were a 15-year-old male and a 16-year-old male.
All stolen items were returned to the lawful owners.
Other Local News:
- Teen With Rare Medical Condition Missing In Baltimore County
- Apartment Fire Displaces Several Residents In Parkville
- President Obama Campaigns For Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown In Md.
- Ray Rice Could Be Reinstated To NFL Within Month
- Harbor East Welcoming Plans For New High Rise