Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Orioles who is now a radio personality on Sirius/XM.
Jim joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles and the MLB trade deadline.
Jim started by talking about the trade deadline and if he would explore a big trade saying “the rental price for guys like Lester or Suzuki will cost one of the top 3 prospects so no I wouldn’t.” Jim then went on to talk about other positions than pitcher that he would upgrade via trade. Jim also talked about the game last night, and how the Orioles are playing right now.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Washington Nationals [Live Audio] MLB
- Orioles Pitcher Kevin Gausman Starts GoFundMe For Louisiana Flood Victims
- Orioles Ace Chris Tillman Headed To DL With Shoulder Issue
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Katie Ledecky Throwing Out First Pitch As Nats Host Orioles