Jim Duquette On Possible Orioles Trade Dealine Moves
Buy Orioles Tickets
Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Orioles who is now a radio personality on Sirius/XM.
Jim joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles and the MLB trade deadline.
Jim started by talking about the trade deadline and if he would explore a big trade saying “the rental price for guys like Lester or Suzuki will cost one of the top 3 prospects so no I wouldn’t.” Jim then went on to talk about other positions than pitcher that he would upgrade via trade. Jim also talked about the game last night, and how the Orioles are playing right now.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles