Jim Duquette is the former GM of the Orioles who is now a radio personality on Sirius/XM.
Jim joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Orioles and the MLB trade deadline.
Jim started by talking about the trade deadline and if he would explore a big trade saying “the rental price for guys like Lester or Suzuki will cost one of the top 3 prospects so no I wouldn’t.” Jim then went on to talk about other positions than pitcher that he would upgrade via trade. Jim also talked about the game last night, and how the Orioles are playing right now.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles To Increase Ticket Prices For 2016 Season
- Orioles Sign Rafael Palmeiro’s Son To Minor-League Deal
- Former Oriole Charged With Battery, Arrested While Naked From Waist Down
- Orioles Head Groundskeeper Wins Award For Women’s Leadership In Business
- Orioles Outfielder Mark Trumbo Joins Orioles Hot Stove