Man Indicted For Fatal Hit-And-Run In Hyattsville
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– A Prince George’s County man faces a slew of charges as the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run in Hyattsville.
Liam Adepo was indicted last Tuesday and arrested for failing to stop after an accident resulting in bodily injury or death.
Adepo was located at a residence in the 2700-block of Crest Ave. in Cheverly, Md. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to Hyattsville jail., where he is currently being held at the jail on $100,000 bond.
Adepo is also charged with hit and run, driving while suspended, reckless driving and negligent driving.
Other Local News:
- Calif. Teen Healing In Baltimore After Marshmallow Roasting Explosion
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim From Annapolis
- O’Malley Va. Campaign Chair Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- Police: 5 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Police: Officer Fatally Shoots Man Armed With Knife In Columbia