UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– A Prince George’s County man faces a slew of charges as the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run in Hyattsville.
Liam Adepo was indicted last Tuesday and arrested for failing to stop after an accident resulting in bodily injury or death.
Adepo was located at a residence in the 2700-block of Crest Ave. in Cheverly, Md. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to Hyattsville jail., where he is currently being held at the jail on $100,000 bond.
Adepo is also charged with hit and run, driving while suspended, reckless driving and negligent driving.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting