UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– A Prince George’s County man faces a slew of charges as the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run in Hyattsville.
Liam Adepo was indicted last Tuesday and arrested for failing to stop after an accident resulting in bodily injury or death.
Adepo was located at a residence in the 2700-block of Crest Ave. in Cheverly, Md. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to Hyattsville jail., where he is currently being held at the jail on $100,000 bond.
Adepo is also charged with hit and run, driving while suspended, reckless driving and negligent driving.
Other Local News:
- Police Charge Man After Hijacked Bus Kills Pedestrian in DC
- Charges Pending Against Man After Chemical Spray Incident At Towson Town Cntr.
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Aeropostale Closing 113 Stores, Including Two In Maryland
- $2.4M Makeover Slated for Western District Police Station