UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– A Prince George’s County man faces a slew of charges as the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run in Hyattsville.
Liam Adepo was indicted last Tuesday and arrested for failing to stop after an accident resulting in bodily injury or death.
Adepo was located at a residence in the 2700-block of Crest Ave. in Cheverly, Md. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to Hyattsville jail., where he is currently being held at the jail on $100,000 bond.
Adepo is also charged with hit and run, driving while suspended, reckless driving and negligent driving.
Other Local News:
- Loved Ones, Colleagues Remember Off-Duty Maryland Officers Fatally Struck On Highway
- Made In Baltimore Pop-Up Shop Encourages Local Gift Buying
- Former KKK Member Turned Catholic Priest Apologizes To Black Family For Cross Burning
- Vegas Shooting Victim From Md. Leaves Rehab; Has Several Days Away From Doctors
- Baltimore Native, WWE Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife