UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WJZ)– A Prince George’s County man faces a slew of charges as the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run in Hyattsville.
Liam Adepo was indicted last Tuesday and arrested for failing to stop after an accident resulting in bodily injury or death.
Adepo was located at a residence in the 2700-block of Crest Ave. in Cheverly, Md. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to Hyattsville jail., where he is currently being held at the jail on $100,000 bond.
Adepo is also charged with hit and run, driving while suspended, reckless driving and negligent driving.
Other Local News:
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Witness: Workplace Shooter Was Increasingly Angry, Hostile
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop
- FBI, Baltimore Police Join Forces To Combat Sex Trafficking