ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– A man is arrested in Annapolis after he passes out on front porch of a stranger’s home.
A resident reported a burglary in progress at the 1200-block of Hillstop Drive in Annapolis around 2 a.m. on Wednesday. When Police arrived they discovered Michael Garvey, 27,of Annapolis, passed out at the front door of the residence and determined the suspect was extremely intoxicated.
Police say the homeowner reported that she was awakened by noises at the front door of her home. She went to go investigate and saw Garvey trying to get in through the front door of the home.
Garvey was then taken into custody and police later learned that the suspect thought he was at another residence on a neighboring street. Due to his intoxicated state, he was unaware that he was at the wrong residence.
Garvey has been charged with attempted burglary, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
Other Local News:
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Toddler, Infant Unharmed In Deadly Baltimore Home Invasion
- Nearly 300 Southwest Flights Delayed, Canceled Due to Lingering Disruptions
- U.S. Coast Guard Zeroing In On Serial Prank Caller From Maryland
- Man Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Baltimore