ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)– A man is arrested in Annapolis after he passes out on front porch of a stranger’s home.
A resident reported a burglary in progress at the 1200-block of Hillstop Drive in Annapolis around 2 a.m. on Wednesday. When Police arrived they discovered Michael Garvey, 27,of Annapolis, passed out at the front door of the residence and determined the suspect was extremely intoxicated.
Police say the homeowner reported that she was awakened by noises at the front door of her home. She went to go investigate and saw Garvey trying to get in through the front door of the home.
Garvey was then taken into custody and police later learned that the suspect thought he was at another residence on a neighboring street. Due to his intoxicated state, he was unaware that he was at the wrong residence.
Garvey has been charged with attempted burglary, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
Other Local News:
- Family Looking For Answers Months After Son Hit By Car, Up Reward To $8K
- Area Pet Store Hosts Dog Wash-A-Thon For Hurricane Relief
- Bus Of College Students Catches Fire Along I-95 S In Howard Co.
- Breast Cancer Patients & Daughters Treated To Spa Day
- Report: Person Fell To Death At Harpers Ferry Nat’l Park