BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Detectives are investigating two separate double shootings that occurred early Thursday morning in Baltimore.
Just after 1 a.m. officers responded to the 1800-block of Mosher St. for a reported double shooting. When arriving officers discovered two males suffering from gunshots to their bodies.
Both males were immediately transported to an area hospital, where one victim was pronounced dead a short time later. The other victim is currently receiving medical treatment.
It is reported that the individuals were in the 9000-block of N. Monroe Street when they were shot by unknown individuals.
Later in the morning around 3 a.m. officers responded to another reported double shooting in the 4100-block of Norfolk Ave. Officers located two adult males suffering from gunshot wounds to their bodies. Both victims were transported to a local area hospital and are currently receiving treatment.
Preliminary investigation revealed that the victims were shot in the 4100-block of Norfolk Ave.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Apparent Suicide Bomber At Ariana Grande Concert Kills Over 20
- Officers Could Be Fired Following Freddie Gray Investigation
- Suspect In Deadly UMD Stabbing ‘Absolute Danger To Community’; Bail Denied
- Dangerous ‘Flame Jetting’ Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year
- Bowie State Holds Vigil In Memory Of Killed Student Lt. Richard Collins