BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Detectives are investigating two separate double shootings that occurred early Thursday morning in Baltimore.
Just after 1 a.m. officers responded to the 1800-block of Mosher St. for a reported double shooting. When arriving officers discovered two males suffering from gunshots to their bodies.
Both males were immediately transported to an area hospital, where one victim was pronounced dead a short time later. The other victim is currently receiving medical treatment.
It is reported that the individuals were in the 9000-block of N. Monroe Street when they were shot by unknown individuals.
Later in the morning around 3 a.m. officers responded to another reported double shooting in the 4100-block of Norfolk Ave. Officers located two adult males suffering from gunshot wounds to their bodies. Both victims were transported to a local area hospital and are currently receiving treatment.
Preliminary investigation revealed that the victims were shot in the 4100-block of Norfolk Ave.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Hero Officers Help Bring Back Man Who Had No Heartbeat
- Firefighters Go Door-To-Door To Teach Fire Safety, Hand Out Fire Alarms
- Cleanup Continuing After Steam Pipe Explosion In Downtown Baltimore
- Port Of Baltimore Has Record Breaking Year; Plans In Place To Continue Growth
- Officials Draining Pool At World War II Memorial