Wally Williams Believes Ray Rice Will Bounce Back From His Off Field Problem
Wally Williams is a former offensive lineman for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about Ravens training camp.
Wally commented on the right tackle battle saying “Jah Reid will not be the starting tackle…I’ll make sure of that.” Wally also talked about the Ray Rice situation saying the financial hit he will take is going to be massive when you add in sponsors who will and have dropped him. Wally also believes that Rice has the kind of personality it will take to rebound from this. If you’re concerned about missing Ray for 2 games Wally says don’t be, Pierce is perfectly suited for this Kubiak offense, and Pierce has to get it done with rookie Lorenzo Taliaferro right there to take his job if he falters.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Tony Lombardi Talks Ravens Training Camp Storylines
- Ravens To Host Military Appreciation Day On Aug. 3
- Sal Paolantonio Says Team Owners Not Pressuring Goodell; Says Previous Statement Was ‘Speculation’
- Ravens Owner Denies “Deflategate” Rumors
- Keion Carpenter Believes The Ravens Have Fixed Their Secondary