BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Overnight Fire Destroys Baltimore County Home
- 3 People Dead In Overnight Fire At Group Home
- Police: 12 Y.O. Boy Fatally Struck By Reckless Driver
- 16 Y.O. Girl Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Charged As Adult
- Multi-Million Dollar Project To Replace Old Gas Line Ensures Environmental Friendliness