BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- 17-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In The Head
- 1 Hospitalized After Late Night Shooting In Baltimore
- Volunteers Help Sort Through Trash Collected By Professor Trash Wheel
- Families Celebrate ‘National Adoption Day’ With Special Adoption Ceremonies