BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Trump Tweets: Transgender People Won’t Be Allowed To Serve In Military
- Wrong Way Crash Kills 2 On Route 50 In Annapolis
- Stuck In Alaska After Terminal Diagnosis During Vacation, Md. Woman Wants To Come Home
- Surveillance Photos Released Of Gas Station Robbery Suspect
- Amazon Goes On Hiring Spree, Will Hold Job Fair At Baltimore Warehouse