BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Pressure Mounting For Mosby To Drop Charges In Remaining Gray Cases
- Family Still In Shock 1-Year After Fatal Drunk Driving Crash
- Triple Amputee Veteran Is 2016 ‘Faces Of Valor’ Honoree
- State Halts Oyster and Clam Harvesting in Some Spots Due to High Bacteria Levels
- Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Arson, Looting During Riots