BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- WJZ’s Mike Schuh, Rick Ritter And Tim Williams Bring Home Local Emmy Awards
- Hogan Rallies For Redmer In Baltimore Co. Exec. Race
- Man Dies After Falling While Rock Climbing In Harford Co.
- 86-Year-Old Pedestrian Killed In Baltimore Co. Crash
- Police Interview Withheld In Trial Of Boyfriend Accused Of Killing Howard Co. Teacher