BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Shooting At High Point High School In Beltsville
- Students Receive ‘Teachers for Tomorrow’ Scholarships In Howard County
- Elderly Couple Followed Into Baltimore Home, Robbed At Gunpoint
- FDA To Ban E-Cigarettes Sales To Teens Under 18
- Police: Man Exposed Himself to High School Student