BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Motorcyclist Crashes While Fleeing From Police; Injures Self, 1 Other
- Maryland Lawmakers OK Panel To Monitor Health Care Changes
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Teen Arrested After Pregnant Woman’s SUV Carjacked On Her Way Home From Work
- Man Accused Of Shooting ‘Sick’ Dog Arrested For Animal Cruelty