Baltimore City Police Investigate Multiple Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police investigate two separate shootings in the city.
Authorities say a 26-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the knee. Investigators have not been able to determine where the shooting took place.
Another shooting victim was found in the 600 block of N. Monroe Street. That’s where police say a 40-year-old man walking down the street was shot in the side of his body.
Both victims are being treated at the hospital and are expected to survive.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Police Seeking Public’s Help To Solve Deadly Beating Of Man
- More Than A Dozen Animals Found Dead In Baltimore Fire
- House Searched In Connection With Lyon Sisters’ Disappearance
- Baltimore Co. Man Charged With Distributing Child Porn, Sex Offense Of A Minor
- Authorities: Woman Faces Over 150 Animal Cruelty Charges